Happy December, all! I’m baaacckkk!!
How were Thanksgivings? It was hectic here, but still amazing. I mean, #food. Lots of it. I’ve been up to everything. Family time. Photography. School in spurts. Reading quite a bit. Life.
So down to the subject matter. This is just a small post today, but an exciting one. Important Nothings was nominated by Julian Daventry at Saver of Memories for the 2017 Liebster Award and I’m crying because she’s so sweet (seriously. you should go follow her). Thanks again, friend! :)
To start with, one of my favorite blogs is Katie Grace’s nook, A Writer’s Faith.
Katie Grace was one of the first bloggers I followed once I’d been sucked into the dark blogging vortex. :P The first thing about A Writer’s Faith that caught my eye was the header. It’s so pretty… the faded autumnish aesthetic pleased me first thing.
Then Katie’s writing style is amazing. Her enthusiastic personality really comes out in her blog posts, and they’re always so enjoyable to read – upbeat, inspirational, and funny. She’s a Christian, a pizza lover, and obsesses over books just like all the rest of us. The photography she incorporates into her posts is honestly lovely. All in all, she’s a very cool human and her blog deserves many more followers.
So. Go on, go do that.
I hereby nominate
Lisa @ Inkwell
Zane @ Simple Impossibilities
Gray @ Writing is Life
Jonathan @ Fishing for Ideas
Ella Marie @ February Fairy
Grace @ Totally Graced
If you’ve already been nominated, no problem. You all have thoroughly awesome blogs, and you deserve it. :)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it, and those whom you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own (don’t know why i find that condition so funny, but i do). Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of the award post so your post and blog can be viewed.
I’ll be posting again mid-December, so see ya’ll then. Have a blessed month!